Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost 5 months!

I will be 5 months old next week and everyone is really surprised by how fast I'm growing. When I went for my 4 month check up I weighed 14 lbs 5.5 oz (26%) and was 24 1/4 inches long(14%). I have been eating solids for about a month now and my favorites are bananas, applesauce and green beans. I get to eat cereal and fruit for breakfast, a vegetable for lunch and cereal and fruit for dinner (of course with milk at each one and between). I'm also learning to use a sippy cup and drink juice. I like reading books, chewing on my toys, and talking (mom says I'm jabbering but I can get really loud where no one can talk over me). I was able to meet my cousin Isabella and Uncle Jared and Aunt Stephanie last weekend. I think that me and Isabella will have a lot of fun playing when we get older.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time we saw some new pictures!!!! I can't believe how big he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete