Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Weeks Old

This is my favorite place to sleep. Four generations: Fred & Lib Heaton, Teresa Steele, Chris Reid and Matthew
Today I am two weeks old. I am really enjoying being home. I am making my parents stay on their toes! I have been to two pediatrician appointments and they say everything is looking really good. I weigh 6 lbs and 2.5 ounces and my parents have to feed me every two hours to make me gain some weight. Gigi is getting used to me too. She wants to sleep under my blanket with me.

2 comments:

  1. Those pics with Gigi are too cute. I wondered how she was doing with him. I'm so glad he's doing good. You guys look great with him. So happy that you had a happy ending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it's Lori...Sorry I was signed in under Joey's quartet email when I posted. LOL so that ZION is me. Just wanted to let you know who it was.

    ReplyDelete