Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Weeks Old

Sleeping during tummy time My cousin Maggie came to see me Aunt Babo, Aunt Tenna and Maggie came to see me on Tuesday. This is Babo and Maggie.
My papaw came to see me. He was afraid to hold me because I'm so tiny.
I was just ready for the world to go away and let me sleep...
I turned 3 weeks old on Monday. I am really enjoying being home with my parents. I like to eat and sleep and lift my head up when I lay on my tummy. I've had to go to the doctor twice this week. I had my 3 week appt with my pediatrician and I gained a whole 2 ounces in one week. I am 3% on weight and 6% on height, but I'll catch up to the other kids soon enough. My doctor said this isn't enough so my mom has to feed me an additional bottle 3 times a day to make me gain weight. I am also still anemic so I have to take an iron supplement and get my blood tested regularly. I had to go to Children's today to have my blood tested. The pediatrician called and said my anemia is stable and I have to go back Monday for another blood test. I am really tired of getting stuck with needles although my mom says I am tougher than she is. Here are some pictures of the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment