Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Six Weeks Old

Me, Natalie and Gigi watching cartoons My Aunt Lara
My first time going to church
I am now six wks old and I am really growing. My mommy and daddy said my legs are getting really long. I am still wearing newborn clothes but soon I should be able to wear 0-3 months. I went to the doctor yesterday for a weight check and I weigh 7lbs 5.5 oz. I had to go to Children's last Wednesday to have my blood tested and the results looked really good. The doctor said that I don't have to have any more blood tests because my anemia is under control. I just have to keep taking my iron drops every day. I am staying awake more during the day and sleeping good at night. I am starting to enjoy my bouncer and swing and activity pad. I've been to church a couple of times and sleep through the entire service most of the time. My aunt Lara and cousin Natalie also came to see me. I really like them and can't wait until I am big enough to play with Natalie and Charles!

3 comments:

  1. Aww he is getting to be such a BIG boy :). Hope mommy and daddy are adjusting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say we love following along and congrats, Matthew look's to be a lovely blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were there so I could snuggle you more!!

    ReplyDelete