Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Five - January 30th

Today I came off of the ventilator completely. I only have to use the oxygen hood. My mom and dad came to see me and I got to eat some milk for the first time. My doctor lets me have 5cc of milk through my tube every 8 hrs and it is really good. Today I had my milk and went straight to sleep. They think I will get to have my chest tube removed tomorrow and then my parents can hold me. My grandparents, Teresa and Ford, also came to see me. These pictures are of me relaxing in my isolette. My nurses put a nametag on my monitor like the other kids have

1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful!!! We cannot wait until we can come up and see him. He and Isabella will be the greatest friends playing together. We have you all in our thoughts and prayers. ~Stephanie, Jared, and Isabella

    ReplyDelete