Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day Four - January 29th

Today my mom, dad and Mamaw Lois (mom's mom) came to see me. My mom is out of the hospital now so she can come see me every day until I get to come home. I am doing better today. I have made it down to 15% on my ventilator and they are going to continue to work with me through the night to wean me off of it. I am a little more jaundiced today so they turned the lamp on to help that go away. While my dad was there, I needed a diaper change so he got to do the job. He did great! This picture is of me sleeping under my lamp.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, he's precious!!! So sorry that things happened like they did, but prayers that he grows stronger and stronger everyday with no setbacks!! Love y'all!!!

    Joey, Lori, & boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew has several relatives watching him from above. I know that Nana, Grandaddy, and Kirk can see him, and he is going to be just fine. Sara can't wait to meet her little cousin! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew is so sweet! We are praying hard for him and his little lungs! If you need ANYTHING let us know...we are just minutes away! Our number is in the Knoxville phone book. Congratulations!

    Matthew, Jessica, Madison & Reagan Helton

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute. I'm praying that he gets off the ventilator this weekend so he can go home with you guys. Let us know when you are up for visitors so Alex can meet his new little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MATTHEW IS SO PRECIOUS, I KNOW YOU AND CHRIS ARE SO PROUD, I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AND HOLD HIM. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR OK. YOUR IN MY PRAYERS THAT MATTHEW WILL BE STRONG AND HEALTHY. LOVE YOU ALL SEE YA SOON.

    ReplyDelete