Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day Six - January 31st

Today has been a pretty good day. My mom, dad and Mamaw Lois came to see me. My mom got to change my diaper twice and check my temperature. I mostly rested and relaxed in my snoogle. Don't I look comfortable in my pictures? I even opened my eyes for a little while to look at my parents. They clamped my chest tube off so it should be removed tonight. They had to start an IV of lipids so I can have some fat that I'm not getting right now. They increased my feedings to 3cc every 4 hrs. Things seem to be going really well. My Aunt Snooky and Uncle Richard came to see me and thought I was beautiful. My mom and dad's friend, Holly, also came to see me. I think I'm really going to like her.

2 comments:

  1. He's so sweet...love that little "pout" he's got going on!

    Still praying for him and you guys!! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so big and pretty in his close up..... You can actually see the baby now and not all his attachments! That's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete